Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The happenings of a 2nd birthday.

As you know, our boy turned TWO on the 30th of September. We had a large group of family and friends come to help us celebrate. My goodness we have great family and friends. So blessed.

The weather was totally gorgeous. I mean, stupid gorgeous.

I had fun decorating for the occasion. It has become my favorite day of the year: my baby's birthday :)

We had a dessert bar complete with candy, oreo balls, cupcakes and Ethan's big boy cake!
I know the individual cake thing is really for when they turn one, but I couldn't help myself. He deserved his own cake again ;)

Food and fun :)

All the kiddlies played awesome together and seemed to have a great time with the toys, crayons and sand! Oh, those small humans sure do love their sand.

We opened an obscene amount of gifts:

Friends helped:

And we sang to the birthday boy before he dove into that little cake of his:


Gotta throw in my weird best friends:
Don't ask.

Love us!


We had a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone who made it to the party to help us celebrate. We love you all!

Have a great rest of the week!

OH and don't forget about the giveaway! Free stuff, people.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...