Monday, March 5, 2012

Invasion.

Of the flats, that is.

I have bought 3 pairs of flats in the last week. This is unheard of for me. I don't have a shoe fetish by any means, but I have been on a let's-grab-copious-amounts-of-flats kick lately. And it's fun. And I love them. Especially those over there on the left. I am totally digging the chevron pattern. And yes, those on the top right are gold glitter. Hell yes...I am rockin' the glitter. And loving it!

You see, when you are a beastly 5' 9" like me, you gotta dig the flats. And when ya got a husband who is a modest 5'11", you gotta dig the flats. I do not possess the Katie Holmes Syndrome--where I can tower over my husband and feel comfortable. Can't do it:
Is this even real?

No ma'am. Too much for me...so I'll stick to the non-heel type of shoe :)  Just wanted to show you my shoes that I am totally obsessing over. The End.

I had a shoot with a friend yesterday. Actually, she is a good friend of my best friend, so I call her my friend too...whether she likes it or not. I had a wonderful time. She rocked it. It did take her a few minutes to warm up, but man...when she did...SHE DID:






Those were a few I about died over. The End.

I said "The End" twice and really didn't mean it, as I continued to talk.

I started OB today. Looks like its going to be a pretty intense class, but I am looking forward to seeing new life come into this world and snuggle new babies!!

Have a marvelous week!

OK for real--The End.

2 comments:

  1. where did you get the chevron shoes? SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally diggin the flats! love the pics! So would you be interested in taking pics of us, we'd pay you:-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...