Don't get me wrong. I love me some Goodwill for cheap house stuff, like plates and vases for craftiness. I just hadn't delved into the world of clothing.
Anywho, my friend Ginelle was all excited about her trip to Goodwill last week and all of the clothes she got. She texted me, exclaiming her excitement. "They have good clothes at Good Will?" I wondered.
Why, yes. Yes they do. She strolled into school with some cuteness on. Goodwill cuteness.
I was inspired. I went there this morning and about died. I was surprised someone didn't have to peel me off of the floor. They just opened up a new one in a nice part of town and I figured that I may score something decent. "These sorta-richer people may have gotten rid of some good stuff," I thought. You know you would think the same thing! Ha! Oh, they did....I had the best luck!!
Let's take a look:
Yes. JCrew. Simple, but cute. Throw on a yellow scarf? Oh, I think so.
This was $2.50. Googled retail price: $18.00
$15.50 savings, folks.
Mossimo. Good 'ol Target. Lovely and flowy. Right up my alley!
This was $2.50. Googled retail price: $17.99
$15.49 savings.
Super mellow, but would be great with a bright scarf and a cardigan. Yessum. I liked the little detail around the neckline.
She was $2.50. Google retail price: $12.00 at Walmart.
$9.50 savings
If you know me, you know I LOVE damask.
Snagged this Mossimo beaut for $5! I couldn't find this one online, but I am going to guess $19.99.
$14.99 savings, roughly.
(Rach, don't you have this? How much was it? Curious minds would like to know.)
And last but certainly not least--actually my fav:
I am SO going to stick her under my 3/4 length sleeve black blazer. Sequin and silk. Yes please!
$3.50 for me, people. Googled retail price: $59.50.
$56.00 savings!
Let's observe the gorgeousness up close:
Ann Taylor LOFT, yo.
The first thing I did when I got out of the store was text Ginelle
"Holy shit, dude--best Goodwill I have ever been in!! Wait til you see what I got!!! I'll blog about it later!"
Here I am. Blogging. For you, G. And any one else who appreciates a great deal!
We are both Goodwill junkies and I knew she would delight in my findings along with me.
So...I spent $16 INSTEAD of $111.48!
I am a happy Goodwill gal today!
Oh, and because it's gorg outside, I'll leave you with some prettiness from my backyard today:
Oh, and because it's gorg outside, I'll leave you with some prettiness from my backyard today:
Have a great Thursday!
-K













great finds! i love the will....im wearing a charlotte russe shirt i got there last week...no big deal..i think of you when im in there with all the old curtains and throw pillows...almost free fabric and pillows to dress up. glad you had a good day there <3
ReplyDeletei hope you like my display pic...just look at it, would ya?
ReplyDeleteLOL! LOVE the display pic, G!!!
ReplyDelete