Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkins.

First, before we get to the Pumpkin Patch portion of today's post...I have to tell you a funny story.

My kid is a mess. I gave him one of those small Dum Dum lollipops, or whatever they are called. He had it for a while and eventually put the rest down on the table. So, I threw it away because he walked off and I didn't feel like having to pry a stuck-on object off of the table. About 20 minutes later I hear the trash bag rustling around in the kitchen from the living room.

Side note: I just cleaned out the trash can and it is drying on the back porch, so I just have a trash bag hanging from the pantry door handle.

OK, back to the story. I hear the bag rustling, which is not uncommon. He likes to mess with the garbage bags in the trash can all of the time. Lovely, I know. Anyways, I see him stroll in with the leftover lollipop in this mouth--happy as a clam. This child burrowed a hole into the side of the bag and dug out the friggin leftover lollipop. God love him. I couldn't even holler "No!" I just let him be happy--germ-ridden and all.

Back to the patch:




Blurry, I know...but I had to show you how excited Boo looks with this little girl. Ha! She ran right up to him and he was so thrilled! :)



Leave it to me to have a grey and white striped pumpkin. Yes, my mom bought this for me and it is sitting in my doorway :)

Have a great Wednesday!

-K

1 comment:

  1. That story is HILARIOUS, but I can totally see him doing that!

    I LOVE all of the colored pumpkins they have there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...