Friday, October 7, 2011

What's in your purse?

I am on a blogging role. Let me tell you. Sometimes I am in the mood to blog and sometimes I am not. If you couldn't tell...now I am.

I saw this one time on another blog and thought it was fun. Ever wonder what's in someone's purse? You know you are longing to find out what's in my purse ;)

Here's my cute straw purse that I snagged from my Grandma years ago:

And here are the contents that encompass the bottomless pit of a purse I carry:

Let's break this down, shall we?

-A planner. My mind would be lost without this torquoise life-saver.
-Car keys. I wish I didn't have to use these so much. I wish Jacksonville was smaller. So I could walk places. No such luck.
-THREE (3) Chapsticks. Because we all know one will not suffice.
-An old peppermint that now has crumbs inside the wrapper from sitting at the bottom of my purse for 3 years.
-TWO (2) packs of the exact same gum. Because we all know one will not suffice.
-SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN (647) pens/pencils. Because we all know one will not suffice.
-A hair thingy. God forbid I go anywhere without it.
-My fav free aviators.
-Miniature animal crackers wrapper that my child threw into my purse in Hobby Lobby today.
-A calculator. If you are in nursing school with me, you know to NEVER be caught without your calculator.
-Owl tissues. Because normal white borning one's will just not do.
-Pepper spray. My husband insists I carry this in case someone approaches me in the target parking lot.
-A granola bar. (I have a 2 year old that likes to eat.)
-A travel applesauce squeeze pack thing. (I have a 2 year old that likes to eat.)
-Pill box. Girl's gotta have her meds.
-A bottle of Guaifenesin. Go ahead and Google it.
-Duck bubbles. (I have a 2 year old that insists on being entertained.)
-Hand sanitizer spray. Gotta spray it before I eat. Yes, I know...it probably will create super bugs. Whatever.
-Bottle of water. Girl's gotta stay hydrated.
-Tampon. What's that? I have no idea why that's there.
-Sippy cup. (I have a 2 year old that likes to stay hydrated.)
-Wipes. (I have a 2 year old that like to use the restroom.)
-Diapers. (I have a 2 year old that like to use the restroom.)
-A USB stick thing. Because we know I have files to transfer on a daily basis.

Fun, no?

And on a completely unimportant note, I match my blog background today:
I'm dumb. I know this.
***I have been informed that the beackground dosen't match the shirt through some internet browsers. So, if you don't see grey frames in the background, don't think I'm nuts ;)  ***

Have a great weekend!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...