Thursday, October 20, 2011

Morning light. And a book.

Gosh, we woke up to some gorgeous cool weather here in north Florida!

50 degrees? Yes, please. I have waited anxiously for you, 50 degrees.

There isn't much better than the windows open with a cool breeze coming through the house. And some gorgeous morning light beaming through the front door? Oh, I think so:

He loves looking through the glass. So do I.

Now all I need to do is light my harvest candle and it will really feel like fall!

We have this book. It's really weird. And for some reason it's really famous. I can't really wrap my head around it. And I can't really figure out why it's famous. Can someone help me out here:

Goodnight mush?

Goodnight Nobody? Weirdness.

He likes it though, which I guess is all that matters:


So, I've made a new bloggy friend. Her name is Shazina. Go check out her blog, Nicks and Nacks. She's a newbie to the world of manmade blogs, but she's super sweet and has some great stuff on her site already. And she's sorta smart--only a doctor, geneticist and a scientist. No big deal or anything ;)  She was the winner of the free wreath giveaway a few weeks back! Go show her some love!

Have a great rest of the week, people!

-K

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. Kristina..<3!!That is so sweet& kind!!. you are are such a heart warmer.. Thank you:).Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...