1. My new nephew still dosen't have a name. Jeeeeesh. If only my sister-in-law knew that her indecisiveness is the topic of my blog. Ha! She wouldn't read this in a million years.
2. I had a dream last night that I was running a porn site. Not in the explicit material, of course...but just running the site. AND when people signed up to be new members? They were shipped three sticks of string cheese. Yes, string cheese. The kind with white and yellow cheese swirled into one stick. Big time ballin' right here. No pun intended.
3. OB rocks. The end.
4. We booked a little Disney birthday getaway for Ofir's birthday coming up in April. So excited! We love Disney. Ethan hasn't been yet and I am SO looking forward to seeing him have a blast. Hopefully Mickey dosen't freak him out :) We shall see!
5. Still digging my green smoothies! Ethan is too. Ofir is too. I feel so damn accomplished getting those greens in them! Haha!
6. I made turkey meatloaf the other night and it was TO.DIE.FOR. And since I am on this "Let's hide vegetables in everything" kick...guess what I did with the meatloaf. Hid vegetables in it. Duh. I grated celery, carrots and onions into the mixture and then I had frozen spinach thawed out, so I drained that and threw that in there too. All of those veggies made it SO moist. Try it sometime.
7. Going for Mexican tonight. Gonna get some margaritas. Yes sir!
8. We will have SEVEN people in our house tonight and for the next several days. You heard me. Ofir's sister, mom and our niece and nephew are coming in to meet the new baby (said no-name baby in #1). This should be interesting...seven people in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house! :) I am excited to see my niece and nephew though! They live in CA and have never met Ethan! They are 3 and 5 and I think they will all play wonderfully with one another! Phew! Company always gives me a good excuse to deep clean!
9. Off to clean.
10. Have a great day and an awesome weekend!
Love,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment