Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Savannah.

Oh, how I love Savannah, GA. Other than the mountains of North Carolina, it's my favorite place to go.

My mom and I headed up there this past weekend for a girls getaway for my birthday. We had the best time!

I took a ton of pictures. I'll show you a few:
I would like to have a garden like this. Please and thank you.

LOVE vines growing on walls.

I would live in this park if I could. So what if people thought me a vagrant.

Me and my ma :)  She's the best. Just so you know.
Cutest fall decor ever. Just a few hundred dollars for pumpkins. No big deal.


I could take pictures of trees in Savannah until the cows come home. I will spare you. This was a neat-o one, though.

I love cemeteries. This little one was only 3 years old. Bless her heart.

This was the oldest one I could find. 1770. Fascinating!
We did some great shopping too. Here's a few of my fav finds:

"Medicated and Motivated" My new moto!!

Ha!

This was the most amazing honey shop. The bottles were totally gorgeous. Who knew honey could be so pretty!? :)

We stopped by this shop. HAS to be the most incredible store I have ever set foot in. Like an amped-up Pottery Barn meets Anthropologie meets William Sonoma. I mean, come on!

And last but not least...there was a "Wag-o-ween" celebration going on in the huge shopping district near the river front. All the doggies of Savannah dressed up in their finest Halloween costumes and walked from store to store and trick or treated for doggie treats. Um, cuteness. There were SO many fabulous outfits, but Lola's was my favorite:

Dorothy even has a basket for Toto!!!


We had a phenomenal weekend! The weather was gorgeous, the food was to die for and my mom's company was the best of all!

Thanks for a great weekend, Mom if you ever get your fannie on the computer and read this!

Enjoy your week, folks!

-K




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...