Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Recap: Through Pictures.

We just got our internet back. Thank goodness. It was out for...GASP...20 hours! I know, I know...horrible.

Now that it is back up and running, I am here. On my blog. I missed it.

Our weekend was wonderful! It was so gorgeous here in north Florida. 70-78 degrees Saturday and Sunday. No clouds. Nothing but blue skies and a light wind. Gorg.

Needless to say, we spent most of our time outside, soaking it all up.

We started with Saturday morning family-snuggle-in-mommy-and-daddy's-bed:
This is only a Saturday thing. I love it so much. It could be an every-morning kind of thing, really!

We switched from his high-chair over to a booster seat:
I know that is incredibly exciting for you all. It is for me though! My baby is growing up so quickly! :(

We decided to go to Mandarin Park in the afternoon. Instead of playing on the swing sets, etc...we took him down to the big dock by the marina. He had the best time:


Fascinated by the boats!

My child is a sack of flour, apparently. :)

Sunday, we went to our favorite:

We dug into our Yogaberry. Taro and Strawberry swirl, baby!

Afterwards, we cleaned out the garage and organized for our garage sale (on March 5th! Come, people...come!!!!!!). We also went up in the attic to organize/throw things away.

This brings me to our...Attic Finds: Hit and Miss...segment of the blog.

HIT:

These are children's chairs that stand about 2 feet tall! ADORABLE, right? I cannot wait to paint these. Perfect for Boo. Why would the old owners have left these behind? I don't really care why. They are mine now ;)

MISS:

This is, dare I say, turquoise crown molding. Turquoise! And it is adorned with seashells. WHAT were these people thinking? Well...these people are the same ones that left the precious children chairs. WOWness.

I started reading this last night (while I was wollowing in my no internet, no TV sorrows):
Can't wait to see how is stacks up to the movie! :)

Have a fabulously wonderful week, ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww!!! <3 the Boo. The book is better than the movie. But not by much. I mean, Tom Hanks is pretty kick-ass so there ya go. You'll enjoy the read!! Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the picture of E over Orf's shoulder. Too stinking cute. He's such a big boy -- I can't even believe how fast he is growing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...