Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Empty frames and a movie.

There is something that I love about a few empty frames on a wall. What about you?


Funky and fun. Give it a try in your house for something interesting and away from the norm. :)

On Sunday, Ofir and I went to see Gnomeo and Juliet. We thought it was appropriate for Valentine's Day. Let me just tell you that this was the cutest, funniest movie! Two of my favorite british actors, James McAvoy and Emily Blunt, were"in it"...so it was bound to be good and cute.

It is so different watching a movie when there are tons and tons of children around. Without even realizing it, I was saying to myself "I am going to need these people to hush while this movie is on!" Then, I came to my senses almost immediately and realized that this was, in fact, a children's movie, so there was a slight chance that there would be children around. After that lightbulb came on, I enjoyed hearing them snicker at everything and dig through their cellophane candy bags like there was no tomorrow. Oh, and forgetting about using their inside voices. So funny!

My photography class that I was supposed to start tomorrow evening has been postponed due to an emergency with the teacher. Bummed, folks. Bummed.

Hope you have a fabulous evening! My cousin is gracing me with her presence tonight and I am gracing her with one of my gourmet pizzas! Mmm!

Love,
Children's movie-lover Extraordinaire

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I shall be there with bells on! I'll probably get there around 6-6:30ish. WOOHOO PIZZA! *ahem* Sorry...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...