I learned a new word this morning: cur·mudg·eon. It means a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man. Ofir taught this wonderous word to me. If you didn't already know its meaning, then you learned a new word today too. You're welcome. Just spreading the wealth of knowledge. Now...use it in a sentence today, if at all possible.
Does anyone else's child have an obesession with the trash and/or toilet? WHAT is it with the unsanitariness that he loves so? I can't wrap my head around it. I am always saying "Leave the toilet alone!" or "Get out of the trash!" Sounds like I am talking to a dog. Sadly, I am speaking to my human child.
I get to make more desserts today! I am so looking forward to it. Love me some baking. I will be sure to take a picture because they will be cute, I am certain of this.
Speaking of pictures. I have not forgotten about my big (wait for it...wait for it) REVEAL of the kitchen. Dun Dun Duuuun! I just can't seem to get rid of the dishes in the sink. They never stop. Ever. Just when I think I have them all clean, I turn around and a plate, 6 forks and 45 pots have reared their ugly head. In time, people. In time.
I am almost done with the painting in the guest bath. It is turning out splendidly cute. I will certainly (wait for it...wait for it) REVEAL that soon too! :)
One last complaint. I heard you just say "What a Debbie Downer!" I blame it on the rain. Wasn't that a song by Milli Vanilli? Anyways, the single most annoying feeling and sound has got to be the crunch of a Cheerio underneath my bare feet. There is always that stray one that E has thrown from his high chair. I do my best to sweep up after meals, but there is always an escapee that I do not see and, inevitably, step on. Crrrrrruuuuunch. Poor me.
Have a great day! Watch out for the Cheerios.
No comments:
Post a Comment