Friday, February 11, 2011

Popsicles and Valentine's Day.

Yesterday morning I made E some homemade apple juice popsicles (I am not going to lie...I tried a bite and it was delish!). He has never had a popsicle before, so I think he was a bit confused. Anyways, here are a few pictures of how the consumption of the popsicle went down. God love him:


I guess the handle tasted better...

God forbid Mommy lays a hand on his treat and shows him the edible end.


That was that.

I am going to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day early! Enjoy your loved ones. Tell them you love them and treat them with love and kindness.

Have one of these:
Cute AND yummy. Can't go wrong.

Oh, and Hermione would like to wish you all a great weekend and wonderful holiday:

She is one classy lady, I tell ya. Such the diva. And such the heartbreaker.

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I do adore Hermione. I should like to have a Hermione of my own one day. That is all. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...