My high hopes for our joint disdane came to a crashing hault today.
My child loved the beach.
See.
Eating. Copious amounts of sand.
Picking up shells.
Running. No reservations.
Concentrating. What he does best.
Contemplation. What he does second best.
Chasing the birds.
Digging. To China.
Contentment. Love.
I joke about him wanting to hate it. I really do love to see him overjoyed. He was so free and excited today and I love days like this--days of exploration and sheer happiness. Makes my heart full. :)
Have a fabulous weekend, my friends.









I love it. Do you have some sort of effect on those pictures? E is just entirely too precious for words.
ReplyDeleteYessum they do! I will email you the program I use! xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI was also curious to what you used! Beautiful entry as always! Loved it! :)
ReplyDeleteUm. I need to have the same camera as you. Will you send me info on what you purchased? And the software program you use? These pictures are amazing. Really, nicely done, girl.
ReplyDeleteHi ya'll! I use a free program to process my photos. I just found it and I loooove it. Here is the site:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.picnik.com/
Go to "Get started now" and upload your photo. They offer dozens of effects. Have fun!
Heather, my camera is Sony a390. :)