Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photo Challenge! Day 03

Onward with my Photo Challenge!


Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


OK. I love me some Real Housewives of Such and Such. Love. And I cannot choose between a few of them. So, in essense, I love them all:


LOVE Lisa. I am not sure if it is because she is British (and I have an unhealthy obsession with England) or if it's because she is fabulously snarky, I don't know. Just love her.

Kelly is psychotic. Ramona is pretty nuts too. Bethenny is wonderful. That is all.

NeNe needs help. Professional help. I have a small crush on Kandi.

I love that Danielle got her weave pulled out. She is unbalanced.

If you have never watched any of these, you have no idea who any of these ladies are and for that, I am sorry. You are missing out. If you have never watched any of these, your life has not been fulfilled.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...