Monday, December 12, 2011

Pizza and Photoshoots.

First, hello new followers :)

Second, I finished Term II of nursing school today. Half way done, people! And now? Oh, I get almost an entire month off! So happy. And kinda proud of myself. The hubs, offspring, and I indulged in a celebratory pizza night out! Mmm! I love finding an excuse to eat pizza. Excuse this time was getting an "A" in Adult Health I. Whew!

Now that my nose isn't shoved into books, I can take a moment to show you what's been going on. I mentioned before that I was doing a newborn photoshoot last week. Poor M was irritated with Rach and I (Have I mentioned how much my best friend rocks? Not only is she just plain-'ol awesome, but she is a great photoshoot helper!). He was 10 days old and snuggly-able. Yeah, I made that up. And what?  Here's a few we managed to muster out:






He's gorgeous, no?

Even with a bit of this:


We got some half-grins :)


Such a sweet boy. Love his momma too! Thanks Ash for letting me torture photograph your precious boy!

This week? Oh, I'm just lined up to take pictures of gorgeous said best friend. In a field. With hopefully amazing lighting. Just for fun. Can't wait. That is all.

Another thing I can't wait for is a second dose of Twilight! I saw it a few weeks ago and I am going again on Thursday with some nursing school lovies. SUCH a good movie :)

I forgot to show you guys my Thanksgiving table setting. I thought it was super duper cute, yet I neglected to show anyone. Here:

I'm off to do absolutely nothing this evening. Damn, that sounds good!

Love!

-K

1 comment:

  1. Cute pix K :)... such a sweet little baby.. enjoy your free time :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...