Friday, December 23, 2011

I love all things inappropriate.

Good morning, Sunshine! Or, foggy and muggy, if you live in Northeast Florida. I honestly don't feel like it's Christmas unless it is cold outside. :(  No such luck here...it's like 70-somethin'. Boo.

I have to start by showing you this video that I found of Ethan when he was about 10 months old. It's slightly inappropriate, but we all know how I enjoy inappropriateness :)


I love how Ofir says "That is so wrong!"  Haha! Love it. Man, where did my little baby go? Ethan is such a big boy now!

I have decided to let his hair grow out a bit. It may or may not be because I want him to look little again, with hair "wings" and such:
Love me some hair wings. Excuse his breakfast from this morning on his shirt.

So, Tuesday was the first night of Hanukkah. So, we go to light the candles and all is going well:
And then Ethan decides to BLOW OUT the candles:
Bahaha! God bless him...

I haven't wrapped one single gift. I should get on that, huh? I still have to make some crafty stuff and fill some Etsy orders. We are headed over to my dad and Janine's tomorrow for Christmas Eve dinner. They never dissapoint with the glorious food. Oh, the glorious food. Christmas morning my mom will be headed up here from St. Augustine for a Christmas brunch! I'm making our traditional breakfast casserole. I may share that with you after the holiday. You HAVE to make it. We've made it every year since I can remember. It is a family favorite all around! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday--whatever you may be celebrating!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...