Yesterday I went to Casa Marina down in Jacksonville Beach for my soon to be step mom, Janine! She and my dad are getting married on the 30th--so excited! :) We had a great bridal shower brunch. I had a lot of these:
Bottomless mimosas? Oh, I think so!
That slightly blurry eggs benedict there on the bottom right? Oh, it just had a fried green tomato underneath it. YUM.
We played several great games that I had never heard of before. I won one of the games. I better have--it was "Who knows the bride and groom best?!" That's my Pops...I better know him! I got to take home one of the table centerpieces that Sherie made as a prize:
Gorg!
Sherie (Janine's bestie) did a great job organizing! I would post more pictures, but I want to keep them a surprise for Janine! :)
Casa Marina has a gorgeously yummy brunch buffet. I would recommend it, for sure! Slightly pricey, but for a special occasion? Yeah...go fot it!
So, I made the cute little treats I told you about for Ofir's office. I had to take a picture for you:
Santa hat brownie bites! Cute, right?
Today I am going up to campus to help with the Onesies Orientation. "Onesies" are what I lovingly refer to first term nursing students as. SO happy I am not one of those anymore. Ha! Did I tell you I am the secretary of the Student Nurse's Association? Step aside...the SECRETARY is coming through. Hahah! But, hey...hopefully it will look good to employers, no?! :) Anywho...I am going up there to help our President, Angela, out. I'll say it again--so glad I am not in first term anymore. God Bless those little onesies and what they are going to endure for the next few months. They have no idea! LOL! Ok, I'll get off my Term III high-horse and say goodbye for now!
Have a great week!!!
-K




No comments:
Post a Comment