First of all, I am diggin' yet another Adele song. Listen to this bad boy:
Your ears will thank you.
Gosh, she's down-right amazing. I heard this song at my friend, Laura's house today and I came straight home, found it on YouTuber's and can't stop hitting repeat ;) Enjoy!
Speaking of Laura, she leant me a ton of props for a NEWBORN photoshoot I am doing Saturday. We all know I am not a professional photographer and everyone has their "firsts." This will be my first baby shoot! My friend Ashley had her precious baby boy about a week ago and I am sooo looking forward to getting my hands (clean, of course ;-D) on him! My best friend, Rach, is helping me again. She helped me on my last photoshoot too. She is a NICU nurse and is probably the best person I could think of to help me. Sister knows babies. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!
One more test for term II nursing school on Monday! It's the bad boy big final test too. I will be happy when this one is over. Creeping up on being 1/2 way done, folks! Woo! SO ready to move on to OB and Peds in term III!
I think we have decided to go to Israel when I graduate in August as a Thank-God-That-Is-Over-With trip. I will need to borrow someone's Xanax for the plane ride. Please and thank you. Heinous plane ride aside, I am super excited! It's one of those magical, super special places on Earth that I can't pass up visiting. It helps that my husband is from there--he can show me the ropes, yo. :) I am looking forward to meeting his dad too! Oh, and falafel. Not just any falafel. Falafel from Israel. Score!
Just wanted to drop in and say Hi! Have a marvelous rest of the week. I need to go study for that ghastly black-cloud-hanging-over-my-head of a final.
-K
P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway on Girl Loves Glam!
No comments:
Post a Comment