Thursday, December 30, 2010

Salmagundi: Part 2.

If you forgot or have no idea what "Salmagundi" means....let me remind you.

I know what my next child's nursery is going to look like. Here it is:


Is that not gorgeous? Crisp and natural. Love it. It could go for a boy or girl! I don't think Ofir would let me hang a chandelier in the baby's room, so let's forget about that part. Don't even think about stealing this idea! I will know. How will I know? Your baby's room will be all white--Duh. :)

And no, I am not pregnant. Just browsing and brainstorming. When am I not brainstorming? How does one shut off their brain for a bit? I've never been able to master that.

While we are talking about being pregnant, I found this picture deep inside a folder on my computer and it made me smile real big. Here was my very first weekly-pregnancy-picture we took last year. I was 16 weeks:

Goodness, we had no idea how wonderful that little baby inside of me was going to be! :)

Switching pages.

I am addicted to coffee. Decaf though. Is that possible to be addicted to something that it not addictable (Not a word, I am aware.)? If I were addicted to caffeine-filled coffee, that would make sense. But, decaf it is. I have figured out that caffeine-filled coffee makes me sick. I feel queasy and shaky all day long when I drink caffeinated coffee. Yuck. So I will stick to my non-addictable decaf coffee in the morning. If you like Peppermint Mocha kind of stuff, you must put this in your coffee:

Delish, I promise. You HAVE to run out and get it now though, as this is only a seasonal delight. Run. Go. 

Hope you have a great day!

Love,
The Non-Pregnant Decaf Coffee-Drinker Extraordinaire

5 comments:

  1. Oh girl, that creamer is a staple in my home! for a double whammy, Dunkin Donuts makes a KILLER mochoa mint coffee (reg or decaf) to fulfill all your chocominty desires. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! One more delicious reason for me to walk into DD! Bwaahahah! :) Thanks, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have some peppermint mocha coffee mate in my fridge right now :) mmm! i was in tarjay the other day and the big bottles were on clearance for like $1.50 or $1.95. such a steal just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hells yes, my Melissy! Such a pro-shooper ;) xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Shoper. Or you could be a shooper, if you so choose ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...