Monday, December 13, 2010

Hermione.

If you have never seen Harry Potter, then you will have no idea who or what Hermione is. If you are not living under a rock and have seen Harry Potter, then you can follow along with me.

We have an owl and we have named her Hermione.  Everyone, say "Hello" to her.

"Heeeellllllo Hermione!"

(She says "Hi" back.)

Notice she has a little something around her neck. She is dressed for the season:


She sits atop some vintage books in our living room and watches over our mundane activities. She dosen't say much, but we still like her. And when I say "we," I mean "I."  I have decided to decorate her for every holiday and/or season. Fun, huh? I think so too!

Stay tuned for more Hermione in the seasons to come. She is sure to not disappoint!

4 comments:

  1. I love Hermione. :) I think you have a great idea. I'm sure she loves to be decorated! :) Jacob told me we need a new dog so we can name it Hermione! She's just smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! Cute idea for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think it would be cool to be Hermione. She is a.w.e.s.o.m.e :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It's me. The girl living under a rock. :) CUTE! You know I love anything having to do with owls. You're so fab.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...