Not that an old, gorgeous buffet table was trash, but it certainly was not being put to use. Remember, I told you before that I was getting my hands on a fabulous buffet table that used to live in my Grandma's dining room (Good 'ol Geeg. Or Grand-Ma-Ma in my cousin's language :-D)? Well...I picked it up (and by I, I mean my husband and brother) on Christmas morning from my mom's garage. I couldn't wait to get this puppy home.
Here she is:
You can't really make out the color, can you? Well...she is a cool icy-blue mixed with a seafoamy greenish color. I am the best at explaining colors, I know. Those cut outs are kind of a bronze color, as are the knobs.
Anywho, she is a beaut.
I gave her a few knicks and scrubs and now she looks like this in my living room:
Can I get an Amen? Hallelujah? Something?
What was the TV on before, you ask? Ew. Let's just say typical bachelor pad-like style--black, glass doors with stacks and stacks of DVD's on display. No thanks.
So where are the DVD's now, you ask? Here, my friends...here:
Hidden for no one to see. Well, except for now...but that is for blogging purposes ;) You will never see these again. Well, unless you come to my house and wish to watch a DVD.
Tea with TV, anyone?
Some may call an antique silver tea set on your TV stand silly. I call it adorable.
Love,
Old Buffet Table Turned TV Stand-Maker Extraordinaire




LOVE It!!!!
ReplyDeleteDo you remember it in her dining room, Ash? I love it too :)
ReplyDeleteVERY nice!
ReplyDeleteI do remember it. Oh man...You did a great job ladybug! :D
ReplyDelete