Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Happiest of Thanksgivings, Ya'll.
Hello All!
I know for a fact that I will not have time tomorrow to say Happy Thanksgiving. So, Happy Thanksgiving!
I have a lot to be thankful for, my goodness. I won't bust out a list, but with my husband, child, family and friends...I couldn't be a happier girl! :)
I am having MAJOR turkey anxiety. That is a condition I just made up. But really, I am so nervous to make this turkey. Ugh. I had a nightmare last night that I burned it and then it exploded on the table. Ha! To top it all off, I had no sides. None. Oh, goodness. Lord, help me.
Enjoy your family and those close to you.
With Love,
Turkey Exploder Extraordinaire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Typical dream. Hilarious. Your centerpiece is adorable. You'll do great. No question about it!
ReplyDelete