Monday, November 15, 2010

Quite unfortunate. Quite.

My house (or microwave, really) dosen't want me to clean it. It fought back today. Here is what my fabulous, anatomically beautiful (I am being very sarcastic, people. I spent a large amount of my childhood feeling like I had man-hands. Have you seen that episode of Seinfeld? It's my favorite.) hand looks like now:


(This is the prettiness of our new kitchen table underneath the ugliness of my man-hand. Woo!)

My finger was literally SLAMMED into the side of the microwave and the nail was pulled ALL the way down to the cuticle. Not cute. Painful, bloody, after-lunch surprise. Thank goodness that my husband had not gone back to work from his lunch break and he could help his decrepit, mangled wife.

The scene of the crime:

Damn appliance.

So, for now I will just walk around like a Brit sipping tea with the pinky pointed slighty upwards and outwards. Poor me.

This has nothing to do with my mutilated pinky, but its super funny:

"Good morning, Pumpkin!" God love him.

Have a great week, friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. That barely even looks like E! Ha! Love it!

    (I hope your finger is feeling better. Darn microwave.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He's all puffy and his hair is everywhere in the mornings :)

    It is OK for now. Hoping it isn't super sore tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...