I have officially moved all of E's toys and books to his room; packed nicely in shelves. It's not a baby room anymore. :(
See:
He knows where they are and plays just fine with them in his room.
Clutter-free and clean is so very nice. I forgot what the floor looked like over in the "toy corner" of the living room. And if you have been to my house, you know what I mean by the "toy corner." I hear you nodding your head, friends and family of mine. Now, whether this stays clean for more than 4 1/2 minutes or not...time will tell :)
He is also in his first colder-night jammies of the season. So cute, right?!
On a completely different note. Here is a yummy dessert recipe:
Sweet and Sticky S'more Bars:
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
2, 8 oz. pkgs. semi-sweet chocolate morsels (Although, I would say less is better. The layer of chocolate was a bit too thick for my liking. Less is more in this case, I think.)
4 cups mini marshmallows
Blend together the first 4 ingredients; set aside one cup of the mixture. Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9 baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until golden. Let cool. While that's cooling, melt chocolate in a double boiler (Placing a heat-proof bowl on top of a sauce pan of about an inch of simmering water to slowly melt the chocolate, if you didn't know. Hey, my mom didn't know. Sorry, Mom. Love you!); spread over cooled crust. Layer on marshmallows, pressing gently into warm chocolate; top with reserved graham cracker mixture. Broil 2 inches from heat source until marshmallows are lightly golden. Cool and cut into squares. Makes 1 1/2 dozen.
YUM.
Oh, and this is for you mom, since you refuse to sign up to Facebook:
Oh, and this is for you mom, since you refuse to sign up to Facebook:
Your little thug loves you!
Have a great weekend, everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment