Thursday, February 2, 2012

Which do you like better?

Well, hello there!

I feel like I have a pretty decent grasp on my decorating style. I haven't run into many roadblocks when it comes to making design decisions. But, I am stuck with this little 'ol one. Yesterday, Rachel came over to try on outfits for our photoshoot in St. Augustine on Saturday (p.s. SO stoked!) and we needed a long mirror for her to see the bottom half of herself. Enter this long white mirror I have in the foyer:


While it was down I wanted to see what a smaller mirror would look like there. I adore this little mirror:

So, now I'm stuck. Which do YOU prefer? Leave me a comment here or on the Facebook link, POR FAVOR. That's "Please" in Spanish for those of you who didn't take four years of Spanish in high school and can only remember a few phrases--por favor being one of them. Rather pathetic, if you ask me.

In other news, I hit my 55th sale in my Etsy shop last night. My sweet, little 'ol Etsy shop is growing slowly but surely. This is a big deal for me! I never knew anyone would like or want my stuff....so excited that they do!

Anywho...thanks for the feedback and have a mahhhvelous day!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...