Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A surprise, orcas, and traveling with kids.

I feel shotty. I have a major, major cold. I remind myself of an old woman--stuffing tissues in my purse to wipe my nose with. I dare say, it's rather classy. And extremely appealing. I don't know how Ofir manages to keep his hands off of me.

After having a long day of sniffling, blowing my nose, and continuously wiping my nares, rendering them red and inflammed..I came home to a man that got me this:
Yes, I am being obnoxious and posting a picture of my rings. And what?
That top one is new. No big deal. Just a 5 year anniversary gift that came two months early. He brought it back from Israel, from the same man who made my other two rings. Um...LOVE! My man is such an out-of-the-blue human being. I just love that about him! He said I needed my spirits lifted because I was sick...so let's just hand me a new, gorgeous anniversary band. Oh, and he had Ethan bring me the box. Our very own, built-in ring bearer! :) Again, no big deal.

He needs to go to and come back from Israel more often. Dang! I didn't just say that. Yes I did.

Enough bragging. I hate when people brag. But I had to brag (say brag ONE more time, Kristina. "Brag.") on my amazing husband.

I had a dream about Orcas last night. As in orca whales. Random and deathly scary. Am I the only one who is scared of giant, beastly whales?  Am I the only one who would sh*t my pants if said giant swam up next to me? Anyways, it involved FSU dorms, forgetting I had class and missing weeks of school and then showing up on test day and not knowing a paper was due too (Rach, that was for you) and then seeing orcas in a pool in the back of said dorm and then falling in and being swarmed by the giant beasts and then awakening right before I was surely dragged into the abyss, only to drown and die a horrible death. Phew. I always thank my brain for waking me up before my dreamy demise. It luckily does that for me every time. Thank you, Brain.

If you, like me, are crazy enough to  planning on traveling with a small child or children on those things called planes, take a look at Oh, Happy Day's post today. She travels a lot and is dishing out her best tips. I must say, I am jealous of this woman. She and her husband decided one day to pick up everything and move from San Fran to PARIS for a year. Just because. Just for adventure. Wow. If I were only so brave...

I hope you all are having a marvelous week. I'm going to go and wipe my nose 83 more times.

Good night!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...