I just love her. A few of my favs:
Ethan came along to help and he and Shiri had the best time chasing one another and laughing. They did make time for many many kisses and hugs too:
A little blurry, but I couldn't resist :)
***
Yesterday I went to my moms and we had a good time cooking! I love hearing about/coming up with new recipes and actually making them. I get some satisfaction out of seeing the recipe itself come to life! We made these fabulous little quiche-like thingies. We put ham (You could put any type of lunch meat, or your could leave it out all together if you want to have a vegetarian meal, which I often do.) in the bottom of muffin tins and then we put some brie cheese at the bottom (You could use ANY cheese here. We only had brie--what a shame...brie is SO disgusting...) and then cracked an egg on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pop those bad boys in the oven and cook them at about 375 for 12-15 minutes. Just keep an eye on them...take them out when the yolks are where you like them. I like slightly runny, myself :) You could add veggies such as spinach, broccoli, peppers, onions...oh! you could add salsa too and have a southwestern-y style breakfast. I snapped a shot of the end product so you can get a visual:
See...the ham became crispy and took the form of the muffin tin--like a cup. That you can eat. And people won't look strangely at you for doing so. Eating a cup, that is.
And, simply because he is so gorgeous, I took a few pictures of her cat, Mu. He was actually my grandma's cat and when she passed away a few years ago, my mom inherited him. And he is the most dog-like cat you will ever meet. He's mellow and cuddles. Love him. Check out his sheer gorgeousness:
Look at his eyes, for crying out loud:
I love him even more because he let's Ethan crawl all over him and couldn't care less. :)
I took pictures of one of my bestie and her hubs and their daughter too, my Maggie Loo-Who, today. We had a great time, despite the overcast, dreary morning. We got some great shots! I'll show you those soon :)
Have a great rest of the weekend, folks!
Love,
K











Love your pics of Mu.....I'm so glad he's doing well. I have his son and daughter and they look just like him.....well, maybe not quite as handsome.
ReplyDelete