Friday, January 13, 2012

Well, hello there.

My absense must mean one thing. School started back up. Peds and OB this time, yo. This was the semester I have been looking forward to. Even though I hear its the hardest--its kids and babies. Two of my favorite things on this planet.

If you don't live in north Florida you probably don't know about Wolfson's Children's Hospital. Well, that's where my clinicals are and it is an outstanding hospital. I always knew it was a great place, but since I walked in there yesterday and got the tour and had my orientation....love. What a wonderful thing those people do for those kids.

I am going on a hot date with my man tonight. Hehe! We haven't been out together, besides our awesome Denny's date in a while. I love getting spiffied up. I am, actually spiffied up right now...waiting on the hubs to get home! :)

I did another photoshoot for one of my besties last week. Laura is a dear friend and I loved capturing her, her hubs Will and their daughter, who I ADORE, Maggie. Somehow we were together long enough for me to take 600 (!) pictures. How does that happen? When you're having fun that happens :) Here are a few:









I really do love photography. I need to just keep practicing and getting better :)  Hopefully I can be the nurse I've always wanted to be and be an uber awesome photographer as well!

I am having a besties cooking sesh on Monday! Can't wait. I will certainly be taking pictures and showing you.

Hope you are all having a great week! I am going to go and get ready for my smooch time date night with my main man!

Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...