I love my best friend. You know this. She's totally been my photography muse as of late and we have the best time running around like the professional photographer and super model we both wish we were. Although....looking at the pictures I've taken of her, she's not far from that super model thing. I call her Cindy--as in Cindy Crawford. She even has a mole on her lip. Yeah...she's beautiful.
I took some of her about a month ago and adored the light that we chased. This time we were down in St. Augustine (which is about 20 minutes south of where we live, in case you are not from this neck of the woods). I am taking pictures for a wedding of a friend of mine in a few weeks down in said oldest city in the nation. Not gonna lie....I'm a little nervous. It's a bit out of my comfort zone, but I love a challenge. Especially a photography challenge. Anywho...Rach came down there with me to scope out some locations.
Between dodging tourists and horse-drawn carriages and those damn trolleys, we managed to get some fabulousness. This is what Cindy gave me:
And those, folks, are just a few. We even have a blast styling these shoots too. We are either digging through her closet or mine and throw things together and it tends to come out pretty good, if I do say so myself. We make a great team, yo!
Hope you're having a good week so far!
Love,
K






No comments:
Post a Comment