Hi friends! Look over there to your left. Go on...LOOK! :) You see I've given you the ability to "Like" my photography page. You know you feel privileged. ;) I just opened this up, although I have been working on photography for a while now. I absolutely love taking me some pictures! Especially of awesome people!
I've delved into the world of portriats, children, newborns, AND most recently, weddings! I was so excited when my friend, Jessyka, approached me and asked if I would take pictures of her wedding. Totally flattered, really. I had a wonderful time, to say the least! I have known Jess for about 12 years now (Eww...we are old) and I was so happy to be a part of her day! Here's a little sneek peek for you. I literally took 1900 pictures and was beat by the time we finished, but it was an experience I'd love to partake in again!
Thanks again, Jess and I hope you are pleased with them!
Head over to Kristina Maor Photography on Facebook to see the rest! :)
If you are looking for or know someone who is looking for a super-duper cool photographer, send "em to me! ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment