Friday, September 9, 2011

This and That.

My week was pretty uneventful. Woohoo!

When I say uneventful, I don't mean boring or meaningless...I mean stressfree. Thank you infant baby Jesus.

Monday we started the week of with a Labor Day BBQ at my bestie, Rachel's, parents house. We ate, swam and enjoyed the company.

24 years I have known this girl. I know I have said this before, but I am so lucky to know her. I love her dearly and hope you all have someone in your life like this. Lucky lucky girl.

Love them. Love their house. Love friends who feel like family.

Tuesday I had school. Speaking of school...I am learning about mental health disorders right now. Schizophrenia mainly. Such a mysterious and heartbreaking disease. We all tend to judge people and write them off as psychotic. It's not always solely about that and we should all take some time to learn more before we judge. That's all :)

Wednesday I went to lunch with my dear friend, Saundra. She is always wonderful to chit chat with and gossip too. Oh, hush...you gossip too. Don't lie :)  We went to Metro Diner here over near Julington Creek--the new one. Delish! Loved the atmosphere. Mainly because its loud and my child can be a maniac if he wants to and no one can hear him. Hah. Love!

Yesterday Boo and I hung out around the house, crafted, studied and went for a nice long walk. We stopped by Papa's house and visited too. Boo simply loves his Papa :)

And today, my mom came up from St. Augustine and we had a girls shopping trip and lunch at The Loop. I always forget how damn good their Tomato Bisque soup is. Fabulousness. She and I decided what Ethan is going to be for Halloween. I am so excited about it and can't wait to show you all. It will be a surprise. Wait on pins and needles for the reveal. Bwaahahahah!

Here's to a great weekend. Have fun and enjoy those you love.

-K

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...