Anywho, just thought I would stop by and say Howdy. We just finished dinner. We had meatloaf. I love meatloaf. If you don't like meatloaf or the word just makes you squirm (a loaf of meat smushed together with other random stuff dosen't sound too appealing, I know), you have never had mine. It's yum. My picky two year old even likes it and he only likes fruit and peanut butter. Oh, and hummus.
I continue to read my psych nursing book and continue to think I have every disorder. This week I have split personality and obsessive-compulsive disorders. :)
We are watching Jeopardy. This show makes me feel so dumb. That is all.
Our weekend was spent outdoors doing yard work. Yay... We did have a great cooking sesh at a friend's house. It was delicious and so fun. I will be posting all about it tomorrow with some pictures.
We are contemplating getting a dog sooner than later. We didn't want one for many many years, but when we see how much Ethan loves them and they love him, it pulls at the heart strings. See:
Foley ran in circles while Ethan giggled his fannie off.
Whizzing by in the background.
How can you deny that joy?
:)
Money shot. Ha! Love it.
I must conquer action shots. I feel like I can do still shots pretty well, but gotta get to work on perfecting moving objects...especially since Ethan is almost two and two year olds kinda like to move.
Oh, and I love this. Yes, it's totally innapropriate. That's why I love it. I really feel like Ethan says this to himself every day when I am making his food. He gives me that look and thinks:
I just know it...
Hope you are having a great week!
-K






The name "Foley" still cracks me up. Humane Society! Just sayin'. ;)
ReplyDelete