Monday, January 3, 2011

Just because.

OK, so I am not normally about bragging. It's not really me. At least not to the majority. Maybe to my close friends and family I can brag now and then. But to most of you, I am not the bragging type.

BUT.

I have to brag about this.

My husband, just because, surprised me with this tonight:


Hello!? If you know me at all (Which some of you reading may not, which is totally cool. You know I like a reader swingin' by my blog to read and continue on the unhealthy, obsessive blog-reading cycle. :-D ) you know I love photography and have wanted a gorgeous camera like the beaut above for a long time now.

You see, Rachel and I signed up to take photography classes together in February and March (SO excited, by the way) and Ofir said "You just needed it. For your class."  Um...so excited and so thankful for my wonderful husband. He spoils me.

Love,
Future Big-Deal Camera Lady Extraordinaire

3 comments:

  1. HOLY ca-MOLY! WOO HOO! What a fantastic surprise. Yay for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Bring it too dinner tomorrow!!! Holy moses thats nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Let mek now how you like the camera and what photo editing program your class suggest to you please.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...