Have you ever seen of or heard of the movie "Village of the Damned?" If not, let me show you:
They are scary demonic, alien, psycho, evil little children that posess the mind and kill you, etc. etc. These scary demonic, alien, psycho, evil little children kidnapped me and took me to their evil digs. Evil digs, as in...moving walls, dolls heads spinning, mind control and no food. This girl needs a sandwich. Somethin'.
They took everything from me. I did, however, manage to sneak my cell phone in, but there was no service in demon-land. All I could think about was how worried Ofir would be about me and how we would have to get in touch with AT&T and let them know of the lack of service.
The girl in the front? Yeah, she's the leader and she is super mean and scary. She told me I was never going to leave and would never go home or see my child or husband again. Biotch dosen't know who she is messing with!
Hopefully they won't capture me tonight too.


No comments:
Post a Comment