I have a dingy, brown thumb--not a green one. I wish I had a gorgeous, sparkly, emerald green thumb...but I really dont. Every plant or flower that I have tends to die. I like to think that I did not kill it, per se, but it just passed on naturally; it was it's time to go ;)
Wishful thinking.
I am determined to keep these alive, though:
I picked these up from Target today. I loooove fresh herbs when I cook, but I despise spending $2+ (call me frugal, if you so choose) on a small bunch that I use part of and end up disgarding or forgetting about the un-used in the ziploc bag that I threw in the veggie drawer at the bottom of the fridge last week and now it is brown and Ew. Excuse my run-on sentence.
So, I put the seeds in pots today and my fingers are crossed:
Funny story. Because I pay such close attention, I sprinkled the Cilantro seeds in the Basil pot and Basil seeds in the Cilantro pot. So, if you come to my house and use my herbs....make sure you pay no attention to my labeling. :)
Love,
Herb Garden-Grower Wanna-Be Extraordinaire


No comments:
Post a Comment