Sunday, March 20, 2011

Like a chicken. With it's head cut off.

This is how I have felt over the past few days! The fact that my last post was over a week ago says a lot. I love this blog, yet I have not had the time to cuddle with it this week.

If you didn't see on Facebook, I got accepted to Nursing School last week. WOO x 10 :)  I have waited for this and worked very hard to get where I am and I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself. I cannot wait to start! Super nervous, but super excited.

I actually have a moment today that I am not running excessive nursing school prep errands all over this God-forsaken town  free to sit and blab to you all. I guess they are preparing me for the chicken-with-my-head-cut-off syndrome :)

The excessive nursing school prep errands all over this God-forsaken town errands start again tomorrow morning and continue throughout the week. Blah! Gotta do what I gotta do though!

So thankful that a friend of mine got accepted as well! I know it's going to make a huge difference. :-D

The other fantastic news is that the day care on campus has an opening for Boo! Boo is my child, if you were lost. He will be right there with me in the building next door. Incredibly awesome if you ask me. We were so concerned as to where he was going to be during the day while I was at school and Ofir was at work. It all worked out in our favor! So so thankful!

My Etsy shop is going very well. I have added several new goodies and made a few more sales. I am thankful for my buyers. They make me smile. Love my hobby and love the support!

Have a grand week! Looking forward to our upcoming vacation! MUCH needed!!!!!!

Love,
Future Nurse Extraordinaire

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh wait, I've already done that like 10 times! My whole family is SO proud of you. YOU ROCK!

    Just don't you dare let yourself get like me and become totally neurotic from nursing school. It'll get 'ya -- I'm telling you! ;)

    SO SO SO happy to hear about the daycare on campus. LOVE that for all of you.

    Your Etsy shop rocks. That is all. :)

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congratulations, Krissy! I'm so happy for you, and I know you'll make an excellent nurse. Keeping the tradition in the family, huh? (Ash and I are too wussy.)

    Don't worry about being neurotic and thinking you have every disease you come across.... that's NORMAL in this family -- it's gotta be a genetic thing, passed down from one generation to another.

    Again, congrats and best wishes in your new career!
    Kate [the auntie formerly known as Kathy =)) ]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...