Thursday, March 10, 2011

This and that.

I am bored with the Photo Challenge at this point, so I am taking a break from that for a bit. I hope your world didn't just spiral down into a deep, dark abyss with this news.

I don't have anything particularly exciting to talk about. So, excuse my ramblings.

E wanted to show you something that he got last night:

He is single. Oh, and ready to mingle. We will be taking applications soon.

I have a new obsession with a children's store in the mall. I didn't know it existed until a friend of mine told me about it. It's Crazy8! Love it. They have anything from seersucker suits to fantastic T-shirts like the one he picked out above.

I am going to get crafty today. I am starting this project. I have had the supplies for a few months now and figure, on an icky rainy day like this, I could do something fun. We shall see how they turn out. You should try it too. All of our houses can be filled with copious amounts of apothecary jars!!

I have made a few sales on my Etsy site! Thanks to those who have supported my itty-bitty business. Don't forget to spread the word--tell your friends, family, neighbors, milk man (do those still exist?) and even your hair dresser!! ;)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I had a feeling you were going to take a break. :)

    Love the shirt. I'll have to check that place out!

    Can't wait to see your project from today, pictures please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...