Anywho, BooBoo loves his new found fun outside! This morning we went out in the chilliness and had some fun:
Wait...let me stop there. Do you SEE this shirt? How cute is it? I died when I saw this in BabyGap. Just wait! Look at the back:
I died a second time when I saw the back. Oh, yes. Those are instructions on how to make your very own paper airplane. Love it.
Brave boy!
Our very own action shot! If you look closely, you can see that his eyes are closed hard and squinted--the quintessential right-before-impact squint. Hah!
We are very lucky to have generous people in our lives! Go do something good for someone else today. Pay it forward. :)
Happy Friday!






Love how excited he is!
ReplyDeleteHe's sooo stinkin cute! Love the shirt too & am sure he enjoys his new playset! Looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete