Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Photo Challenge! Day 06.

First, I'd like to say Hi and thanks to those who "follow"--edededed me recently. We are making this vicious circle of obsessive-blog reading bigger and bigger. Love it. I stalk you people on my tracker over there on the bottom right. I'd really like to know who you are ;)  Join the club. Everyone else is doing it. All 13 of you.

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

This one is SO hard. Like my friend Heather said, I should have really looked through these before I commited to this challenge. Who on Earth would I want to change places with? Uhh. You know. Maybe my husband. This guy:

My precious, sweet, adorably loveable husband.

Let me tell you about this picture. This was January 22, 2009. This was the day that he gained his U.S. citizenship. So very proud of him. He was born in Israel and worked very very hard to go through immigration the right way. Bless him--that is a LONG, annoying, frustrating road you must take when doing it the right way. Maybe that's why many don't do it the right way. I'd also like to add a tidbit of fun information regarding this picture, if I may. That baby that I always talk about? Yeah...well he was in my belly. We found out two days later that I was pregnant. Our pumpkin seed was there on that special day for his Daddy. :)

Someone said at some point that Ofir wasn't like the "other guys" I had liked or dated. That's a totally wonderful thing. Not that I liked a**holes or anything, but they all seemed emotionally removed; distant. Nothing much more than good looks.  Ofir is so engaging and so thoughtful and so, oh I don't know, present. He is my teddy bear and I love him dearly.

I would love to be in his shoes to see things from his perspective. He puts up with ALOT when it comes to me.  Maybe if I could feel and see what he does on a regular basis, I could better understand a man's perspective. We women always wonder what they are thinking, don't we? I'd like my chance ;) 








4 comments:

  1. Scott always talks about how awesome he thinks Orf is for doing things the right way and loving his American life so much. He's a good bean, that's for sure!

    I feel the same way about this challenge. Looking down the list at some of the things coming up makes me go, "Hmm." That's why I had to add a little craziness to mine today. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes a good man to spot another good man :)

    Yeahhh Snooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post. Seriously. Does my heart good to know what an amazing dude your hubs is and how he makes sure you know how amazing you are to him.

    Love love love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks cuz-o!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...