Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Salmagundi.

If you are lost and have no idea what Salmagundi means, here is an explanation for you.

Now that we have that straightened out, we can move on. :)

Happy Tuesday!

I do not have anything particularly captivating to talk about today.

My son has a fever. Hate fevers. They scare me. Hopefully it keeps going down and stays away!

While he is/was napping, I whipped up a cute cute cute cupcake design for my husband's work group. Take a look:

Adorable, no?

I saw these somewhere. Either on someone's random blog or Pinterest! Oh, Pinterest...you are so good at sucking me in and wasting copious amounts of my time browsing you.

Anywho, hopefully they like them and they are yummy!

***

I am taking some pictures of a friend, her boyfriend and his kiddlies tomorrow at a lovely park here in Jacksonville. Hopefully I get a few decent shots.

I just said hopefully twice in three sentences. I am a worry-wart.

Oh WAIT...I said it up at the top too--about the fever.

Hopefully I can get better at that ;)

***

In case you didn't see on my Facebook page yesterday...my child decided to remove his dirty diaper and play paint time on his crib, walls and carpet. Ask me if my morning was awesome. You bet...!

***

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. I had the baby and it was a lion cub. Umm...OK?! Someone please tell me what the symbolism in that dream is! Weird...

***
In 3 days, I have sold 4 of the same Christmas wreath! I could make that thing in my sleep! Keep 'em comin', people! ;)

Hope you have a great rest of the day!

-K

1 comment:

  1. Adorable cupcakes! Fevers scare me as well. But, the kiddos doctor always told me that fever is a good thing. That it's our bodies fighting off the cold/virus, etc. I hope your son is feeling better!

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ~Angela
    The Not So Functional Housewife

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...