Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hello, new lens!

I am proud to say that my little 'ol Etsy shop has funded a new fence for the backyard, Ethan's second birthday and, most recently, a new 50 mm lens for my camera! I got her tonight and I am already pleased.

These were all taken in doors, at night with heinous lighting. The potential of this lens is ridic:

The oh-so exciting jars on the kitchen counter.

The astoundingly awesome faucet in the guest bathroom.

My favoritist shoe in the whole world. Why must you be scuffed at the toe? :(

And some black and white Boo love <3

I cannot WAIT until tomorrow; when I can take to the great outdoors and the sun is out and I can put this to great use! So excited to see what I can muster out of her!!

A big thanks goes out to anyone and everyone who has supported my shop! It is such a joy for me to create what you see in the shop and it makes me even happier when someone loves it just as much as I do and wants it for themselves. Thank you for grabbing some Nu and Boo-ness!!

In other news...I started my first IV on a living, breathing human being yesterday in clinicals and I didn't blow the vein! Wahoooo!

Have a great weekend! Mine will be filled with procrastinating and taking copious amounts of unnecessary pictures studying for my test on Monday.

Love to you all!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...