Monday, August 9, 2010

Why, hello!

Ah, yes. I have decided to start a blog. Why, you ask? Maybe due to the fact that I am obsessed with reading other peoples blogs and figured there may be some strange person out there who would be interested in reading about my life and then, in turn, may become obessed with my blog and turn this into a sick, vicious cycle. Is that bad? Probably.

Owell. :)  Moving on...

I figured I would occassionally write about what is going on with my fantastically awesome child or my sweet, teddy bear-of-a husband. I must say, we are a pretty cool little family. I also love cooking and baking, so I may throw in a recipe or two.

In all honesty I don't really have time for a blog, considering I work from home, have schoolwork that needs to be done and chase around our baby all day, clean, cook, etc. etc. Makes sense to commit to a blog, dosen't it? Not so much. :) 

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...