Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Adventures in Food Land--Part 2.

Wait until you hear the delicious meal E got his hands on today. Fish sticks and lima beans. Mmm! Ha.

Here is how it went:
"I don't know if I can indulge in such a delectable meal? I must take a moment and gather my thoughts."

"I suppose I will place my uncertainties aside and eat what you give me, Mother."

"Hmm...simple yet satisfying."

"I could get used to this."

I just realized that my child wears a lot of stripes. At least it isn't the same shirt as our previous post concerning food adventure.

2 comments:

  1. We all know you only allow him one outfit until he grows out of it .. you aren't fooling us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK..I must confess. He has one shirt. During nap time, I take it off of him and clean it on my washboard and hang it to dry. By the time he wakes up his solitary shirt is clean.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...