So, I have had to do some investigative work. This is a very intense, exciting story, so keep your eyes and ears peeled.
E's ceiling fan would be turned on when I put him down for a nap and everytime I would go to get him after waking, the durned thing would be off. At first, I convinced myself that I must have just forgotten to turn it on. Yesterday, I was really cool and said out loud when I was leaving his room "OK, bud...your fan is indeed ON as I am walking out of here." I came in an hour or two later and it was off. So, my conclusions were as follows: 1) we have a ghost or 2) he was turning it off himself (the switch is within reach of his crib).
Moving forward.
This afternoon, I decided that I would put scotch tape over the switch so he wouldn't be able to turn it off and I could hear it crinkle if he were to touch it. Dun Dun Dun...I heard a crinkle and sure enough, that stinker was trying to turn it off. I guess he likes waking up with sweaty hair.
On a completely different note...I heard today that red or yellow kitchens are mentally and visually appealing and make you salivate and then, in turn, increase your appetite. Which causes you to eat more. Which causes you to get fat. Awesome. Maybe I will paint my kitchen this weekend.
And my kitchen is orange .. a mixture of the two! Great! There goes our weight loss goals!
ReplyDeleteHahah! That's hilarious. You have a double whammy!
ReplyDelete