Friday, April 15, 2011

Love. And a band.

I love that I proposed this photo challenge, yet I have been so bad with it. You are going to get yourself a two-for-one. You feel lucky. I know this.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

The English Countryside. Oh, how I long to see you again.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

LOVE me some Kings of Leon.

Enjoy some tunage from my boys:
And, oh...my favorite of all:
You're welcome.

***
Tomorrow is Ofir's birthday! The big 2...9. Whew, my man is gettin' old. Not really. Love celebrating him. He's not all amped on his birthday, but I like to spoil him. This man completes me and makes me a better person. In every sense. Love him dearly!

Have a great weekend, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...